About Chale Chalo
Chale Chalo is the South Asian Heart Center’s grassroots campaign to rally participants in its heart disease and diabetes prevention program, to be physically active in response to the Surgeon General's Step It Up campaign for America. Watch the #stepitup video:
Chale Chalo encourages EXERCISE, one of the key components of the Center's lifestyle-focused risk reduction method.
Lead and motivate friends and family to stay physically active!
- Get a group of 5 or more people to #chalechalo regularly
- Name your group a #chalechalo group i.e., #chalechalo: Bike and Chai with the Jayakars
- Use #chalechalo when posting on your social media pages
- Create a buzz by sharing your #chalechalo story on Facebook
- Share your signature photos with the Center for use in Center's social media posts
- Contact the center at firstname.lastname@example.org
#chalechalo is of the community, for the community, by the community!